[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ㅋㅋ they just suckㅋㅋ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesㅋㅋㅋ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceㅋㅋㅋ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singㅋㅋㅋㅋ  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/

[instiz] THE TRAINEE WHO RECEIVED 0 VOTES ON BOYS PLANET

Qiu Sheng Yang 

He's probably going to get eliminated, but I'm writing this post because my heart is breaking ㅠㅠ


Because someone thought that seaweed rolls were ddeokbokkie, he corrected the guy and pointed what ddeokbokkie was

This wasn't even on broadcast, rather it was shown on Mnet's Youtube shorts! And even on the shorts, he wasn't even the main character of the clip ㅠㅠ I just zoomed on his face. Seriously the moment he was seen with 0 votes lasted for 0.1 second on broadcast and on the 2nd episode, we only saw him call his mom and holding back his tears for 2 seconds so his total screen time was about 2.1 seconds ㅠㅠ) 


He doesn't even have any screen time and nobody seems to know him so my heart breaksㅠㅠ


"Hello, I'm so happy to be able to leave a post like this for everyone! Burn it up!!
There might be people who are wondering why I'm wearing an eye patch, I got injured while practicing so I couldn't show you at my best self. What a shame. 
I wanted to show you guys how hard we were practicing in just a few minutes of this video 
I'm still lacking in somg areas but I hope everyone will like me. 
I was so happy to show you guys this video, I hope you'll vote for me:)"

Even with 0 votes, he bravely wrote this on his own fancam video ㅠㅠ

+ This is when he cried when calling his mom 

His nationality is from Taipei



original post: here

1. My heart hurts ㅜㅜㅜ

2. I don't watch Boys Planet but it's possible to get 0 votes?
> Yup, he got 0 votes... 

3. I'm honestly so upsetㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

4. Wow 0 votes.. Seirously this is heart breaking ... 

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart hurts... 

6. This is why survival programs are cruel.. They're so young but they're making young kids do this, it's too much ㅠ 

7. I really hope that they can show screen time more fairly... Ha survivals... Why do I even watch them 

8. He doesn't have the visuals of someone who would get 0 votes though.. 

9. No but he's handsome..? but they shoved him in the back burner

10. I feel so bad.. My pick also lacks screen time so I can relate.. 





source https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/02/instiz-trainee-who-received-0-votes-on.html

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo/enter-talk] CELEBRITIES AT THE DIOR EVENT TODAY DUMP

[enter-talk] WITNESS PHOTOS OF KARINA TODAY

[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T JISOO DATING LEE JEHOON?