[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ㅋㅋ they just suckㅋㅋ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesㅋㅋㅋ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceㅋㅋㅋ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singㅋㅋㅋㅋ  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/

[theqoo/enter-talk] NCT 127 'AY-YO' MV

 

original post: here

1. Wow but Jaehyun's face is crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The song is good...ㅋㅋ this has the neo vibes too...ㅋ that's why it's an 127 song ㅎ

3. I like both the song and the MV!

4. I had high expectations because the teaser was so good but the song is messier than I thought. After listening to it a few times, I'm not sure if it's just a hard and difficult song. I usually like the quality of 127's songs but when it comes to the neo vibes, I feel like this song is more boring than their other songs

5. I'm someone who usually likes NCT's songs but this song is... Only the beat stands out

6. There's not one part of the song that I can remember... seems like it's not my style

7. The song is f*cking good

8. Mark killed it in the first part

9. After listening to it once, it stuch to my ear

10. The song is fine though....? Mark is good



[enter-talk] WHAT DID YOU THINK OF NCT 127 'AY-YO'?



post response:
[+96][-140]
original post: here

1. [+145, -8]
To be honest, it's below my expectationsㅠ I want to kill SM... why are they giving such a whack song only to 127?

2. [+112, -11]
Why ask? F*ck... this has been their worst release so far... just what the heck is SM doing....? I don't even have the desire to stream this, I'm just mad

3. [+107, -9]
This song is seriously worse than Sticker. I didn't even know that they released something

4. [+107, -6]
I'm a muggle and to be honest, it's not a good song. If they want to do hip-hop, they should only do hip-hop. Why do they always add that "neo" touch and ruin the song like that? Also, I f*cking laughed when I saw Taeyong's hair in the MVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+89, -8]
F*ck, I thought it'd be a refreshing song but it was just f*cking neo

8. [+56, 0]
The song aside, when it comes to the quality of the MV...ㅋ It was already obvious from the teaser that this was so unplanned. Did they film the MV in a rush in one day? It feels like they had a 1M won budget to film this. The hair, makeup and coordi were peak mess... I'm just too sad ㅠㅠ It's the contract renewal season soon but they will inevitably get low results if they release a song like this one






source https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/01/theqooenter-talk-nct-127-ay-yo-mv.html

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo/enter-talk] CELEBRITIES AT THE DIOR EVENT TODAY DUMP

[enter-talk] WITNESS PHOTOS OF KARINA TODAY

[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T JISOO DATING LEE JEHOON?