I was watching Single's Inferno and I thought that she was just way too rude. She's so disrespectful towards Minwoo and Sieun. Seriously, I got so mad watching her. Her personality seems weird too post response: [+381][-9] original post: here 1. [+160, 0] When she said that she wouldn't take him even if he expressed feelings to her, I was just shocked. Minwoo did nothing wrong but even if he made a big mistake, that wording was just obaγ γ As soon as I saw this, she was out for me 2. [+147, 0] When Dex said that he was disappointed, it was so refreshing 3. [+135, 0] For real, she looks like that iljin unnie we all had in middle school. At this rate, she doesn't even look pretty to me anymore 4. [+126, 0] I f*cking started to hate on Gyuri in the latest episodes. I f*cking hate the way she talks and she's doing this to herselfγ γ γ γ γ γ she probably just wants to get hate 5. [+103 0] I was so annoyed at how Minwoo got hated on last week... She's p...
Current ranking of Chinese fandom bulk buys Moka: 56,312 copies Wonhee: 40,348 copies Minjoo: 32,846 copies Iroha: 21,361 copies Yunah: 12,851 copies Total Chinese purchases: 164K copies Chinese fandom purchasing share: 43% Moka Her bulk buys are unrivaled It's my first time seeing a rookie who sold this much.. original post: here 1. She has 56K but is also competing with 40K and 32K so why is she considered "unrivaled"... 2. I think that overall, they are all selling pretty well in China... but saying that 56K is "unrivaled" against 40K and 32K is not itγ γ γ You can just say that she's getting good responses and that's about it 3. They are a rookie and people are already looking at their individual bulk buys 4. Seems like audition programs are very popular overseas 5. Cute-looking kids sure are popular 6. What is "unrivaled" about her? 7. Because their coordi looks so Chinese-style 8. Do you know what "...