[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ㅋㅋ they just suckㅋㅋ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesㅋㅋㅋ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceㅋㅋㅋ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singㅋㅋㅋㅋ  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/...

[instiz] WHO IS YOUR IDEAL TYPE AMONG THE MALE PARTICIPANTS OF TRANSIT LOVE?

Tae I

Wonbin

Heedoo

Hyungyu

Gyumin

original post: here

1. Nam Heedoo and Hyungyu 

2. Honestly, all of them aside from Wonbin...?

3. Wonbin!!

4. Hyungyu 

5. Straight up Hyungyu 

6. TaeI, Hyungyu and Gyumin, those 3 are so goodㅠ

7. Face-wise, Hyungyu.... Personality-wise...Nobody...

8. Gyumin, face-wise Gyumin too

9. Hyungyu but I feel like I'll like Gyumin. He's the type who jokes a lot when you date and he stares at you with warm eyes

10. Hyungyu and TaeIㅠㅠ

11. Face-wise Gyumin, personality-wise TaeI

12. When Hyungyu wasn't my pick yet, it was Wonbin

13. Hyungyu. But Gyumin is fine too 

14. Hyungyu! He's the type who will melt his nunas....
But I like Gyumin too! But my pick is still Hyungyuㅋㅋㅋ

15. TaeI. The more I look at him, the cuter he gets but he also has a deep side to him, he talks smoothly too 

16. Hyungyu... Even his personality is so my style, he's driving me so crazy that I'm in a pseudo-relationship with him lately

17. Hyungyu 

18. At first, Gyumin, after that, TaeI and right now Hyungyu 

19. Until the latest episode, Heedoo

20. Hyungyu... He's straight up my ideal type!



Popular posts from this blog

[enter-talk] (SPOILER ALERT) WHY IS GYURI LIKE THAT ON SINGLE'S INFERNO?

[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Songs with over 100 million streams on Spotify among songs released this year