[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ã…‹ã…‹ they just suckã…‹ã…‹ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/

[theqoo] GD FANS' COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE


"I was so so shocked at the airport video that I spent a whole week looking for GD's videos. Why is it so sad? I hope someone can save Kwon Jiyong ã…  When he was rapping in Still Life, he still looked the way he always did, but when I watched his internview videos, his speech became so slurred ã… ã…  Please get treatment and get healthy ã…  I honestly hope he isn't having it too hard ã… ã… " (1 month ago)

"Jiyong-ah, if you’re taking drugs, please stop... You speak so softly and smile mischievously, you always impress me with your deepest stories during interviews, but now when I watch these same interview videos, each word is spaced out and the speed at which you speak is beocming so slow. It might not be because of drugs but maybe just because you're burdened by the camera, if so, it can't be helped... I don't know, but time has passed so it's weird that I'm trying to look back at the old him right...? Is it because he's heading to a bad direction..." (3 months ago)

original post: here

1. This might be the airport video they're talking about. He can't even stay still for a second

2. He still... Has fans..? Me too I used to be a fan... But I can't believe there are still people there..

3. I feel bad for them 

4. 
"This hyung's eyes are weird"

5. Even non-fans are all aware of this. He keeps twisting his body and he's so sluggish ã…‹ã…‹ He gives druggie vibe off 

6. He made it so obvious 

7. So the fan already knew 

8. Hul the fans already knew... Aigo ㅜㅜ 

9. Looks like everyone knows this already 

10. I'm more shocked that he never got caught until now 





source https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/10/theqoo-gd-fans-comments-on-youtube.html

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo/enter-talk] CELEBRITIES AT THE DIOR EVENT TODAY DUMP

[enter-talk] WITNESS PHOTOS OF KARINA TODAY

[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T JISOO DATING LEE JEHOON?