[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ã…‹ã…‹ they just suckã…‹ã…‹ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/

[PC stories/KPOP takes] WHAT ARE THE THINGS THAT K-FANS USUALLY HIDE FROM I-FANS?


Is anyone else curious about stuff that gets buried by Korean fandoms before it reaches the international side?

I honestly don't know how legit it is but I've always heard about k-fans doing damage control and sweeping potentially controversial issues under the rug before it gets translated blah blah. And I'm not talking about X dating Y, I'm sure k-fans will be the first to know about that anyway. what I mean is like getting sponsors and hosting private parties with said sponsors etc.

I first heard about it a few years ago when i was a fan of a pretty big boy group now with a spotless reputation back then. So it really surprised me when I heard that some members were allegedly doing "not very idol" stuff but since it wasn't criminal I guess fans just let it slide. I know some fans try really hard to help their faves maintain that good idol image. Sometimes when they get into a relationship or marriage I'll read about fans saying they felt "betrayed" after they "covered up everything" throughout their careers and it just gets me thinking about what that might be. It was actually one reason why i started learning Korean but that's sadly not enough for me to be a part of the inner circle.

Considering how twisted the industry is I feel like there's a lot of dirt under the rug even for groups with a favorable public image. It's business anyway so there's bound to be sus activities. But anyway let me know if you've got tea like this from your own fandom.

New post



source https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/10/pc-storieskpop-takes-what-are-things.html

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo/enter-talk] CELEBRITIES AT THE DIOR EVENT TODAY DUMP

[enter-talk] WITNESS PHOTOS OF KARINA TODAY

[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T JISOO DATING LEE JEHOON?