[theqoo] ILLIT'S ENCORE ON M COUNTDOWN TODAY FOR WINNING #1 WITH MAGNETIC

Image
SING FOR US ILLIT 🤩 #ILLIT5thWin #Magnetic5thWin pic.twitter.com/itIdh2QVCf — nic (@jihynism) April 18, 2024 original post: here 1. How is this considered "forced hate"?ㅋㅋ they just suckㅋㅋ since when did K-pop develop? 2. This is why we shouldn't be debuting Japanese kids............ 3. The only place that cares about singing skills is community sitesㅋㅋㅋ the end result is that they are still doing well so of course they will only focus on the performanceㅋㅋㅋ 4. They did well 5. They are slowly getting better. They did well 6. I don't even know what song they are trying to singㅋㅋㅋㅋ  7. So they practiced, cute 8. They honestly such.... this gives me Boombaya vibes from P48. Their voices were shaky too.. It'd be better if they had an intense dance and sang at the same time.  9. I think that today wasn't that bad 10. Why did they add the 2 Japanese girls? New post Next Post ✉  PC Stories source https://www.pannchoa.com/

Netizens are shocked by BTS Suga’s new pictures on Instagram

 BTS Suga just updated 2 pictures on Instagram



Crazy.. His pictures with long hair on Instagram are the best


1. I will sue Min Yoongi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Yoongi, please tell me why you took this picture and where you got the tattoo

3. I was shocked by Yoongi


4. Why does he always make me flutter?

5. Seriously, I will definitely sue him, don’t stop me

6. I’m a man, but I want to call him oppa ㅠㅠㅠ


7. All BTS members look good with long hair

8. No, what is this? Min Yoongi is crazy

9. Min Yoongi, please leave me alone


10. Long hair suits him so well

11. Let’s get married, Yoongi

Original post (1)

Popular posts from this blog

[theqoo/enter-talk] CELEBRITIES AT THE DIOR EVENT TODAY DUMP

[enter-talk] WITNESS PHOTOS OF KARINA TODAY

[enter-talk] WHY ISN'T JISOO DATING LEE JEHOON?